Hughes Receives 2023 Customer Value Leadership Award by Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the global analyst firm, recognized Hughes with its 2023 Customer Value Leadership Award, identifying Hughes as a best in class digital signage provider in North America. Frost & Sullivan applies a rigorous analytical process to evaluate multiple nominees for each award category before determining the final award recipient. According to Frost & Sullivan, Hughes excels across multiple criteria within the digital signage space, including:
- Business impact, which looks at financial performance, customer acquisition, operational efficiency, growth potential and human capital.
- Customer impact, which assesses price/performance value, customer purchase experience, customer ownership experience, customer service experience and brand equity.
In a report accompanying the award, Frost & Sullivan noted the digital signage space is evolving away from a single transaction model, where vendors sell and install screens, drop off software and leave customers to fend for themselves. Instead, Hughes is leading the way to change perceptions, demonstrating that the new value proposition in modern digital signage revolves around dynamic experiences.
“Hughes understands that digital signage is not simply ambiance, rather it is an important and specific communications channel for businesses to reach employees and customers as part of an omnichannel strategy. With a team leveraging deep experience in the market, technical experiences, and perspectives from omnichannel marketing, Hughes shepherds clients to imagine digital signage as more than screens,” explained Nick J. Baugh, Industry Analyst.
The Frost & Sullivan report highlights some of the unique strengths of Hughes digital signage:
- Rather than just supplying the screens and technology, Hughes studies the customer journey and designs ways to deliver communications that optimize the experience for both the customer and the business.
- Hughes equips organizations with the tools to create content, schedule specific items or types of content, connect with outside data sources and platforms––all with a clean user interface.
- Whether the business uses legacy digital signage systems or is looking for more capabilities and control, Hughes provides display and player technology, a cloud content management system (CMS), and services for creating engaging content.
- Customers can lean on Hughes and draw on best practices for creating and managing content.
“The digital signage should make the experience more seamless and propel return on investment and revenue. Executing an exhaustive customer journey audit and approaching the site and customer goals in this way, Hughes builds trust and yields results,” Baugh said.
“Hughes has long been pushing the boundaries of what’s possible when it comes to digital signage, because we’re focused on integration, scalability, and ease of use,” said Mike Tippets, vice president, Enterprise Marketing at Hughes. “We are honored to receive the Frost & Sullivan award because it acknowledges these efforts and our commitment to deliver added value to customers.”