Unified Threat Management | Managed UTM Service
Enhance your security operations with Hughes Unified Threat Management (UTM).
As a top Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), Hughes can complement your existing IT/security staff by providing expertise, resources, capabilities, and technologies to improve your security operations, enabling your business to grow.
As a leading Software Defined-Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) provider, Hughes offers Unified Threat Management (UTM)/Firewall services built on a world-class network infrastructure that intelligently routes traffic to ensure an optimal experience and minimum down-time. Hughes partners with some of the best security platforms from companies, like Fortinet and Cisco Meraki, to put together a truly comprehensive managed cybersecurity solution. These solutions are customizable depending on the size and needs of your business.
Hughes Managed UTM services include:
- Content Filtering — ensures employees and customers only access web content you deem appropriate to protect your data and theirs.
- Vulnerability Management — applies threat hunting and internal scanning to identify vulnerabilities lurking within your network.
- Network Access Control — ensures only the devices you authorize can access your network.
- Remote Access — uses two-factor authentication for secure access to your remote sites from anywhere.
- Antivirus & Antimalware—scans, detects, and removes malicious viruses and malware from devices.
Our firewall serves as the key component for allowing in “good” traffic and filtering out “bad” traffic to the network. Often, enterprises fail to conduct proper configuration changes and update security policies, both of which can lead to firewall breaches. With Hughes Managed Firewall, we proactively administer the required firewall security policies and procedures and update these policies consistently and dynamically. Hughes service experts also leverage firewall security and administer LAN segmentation to better protect your network.
Hughes Managed Firewall also helps retailers to meet stringent and ever-changing Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements. In the event of a breach, if your network is not PCI compliant, you will be responsible for any resulting losses.
Contact us today if you’re interested in securing your business with Managed UTM, Firewalls, or any of the cybersecurity services Hughes offers.
Discover how different-sized enterprises should prepare their security strategy.