Active Remote Power Monitoring for Critical Network Equipment
Remote monitoring technology to detect and respond to network failures, reducing downtime and mistakes.
Network faults can interrupt your business and delay your customers. This can mean lost revenue, poor service, and a bad experience for your customers and employees.
With AI/ML based monitoring of essential devices, you can avoid these unplanned outages. The Hughes Active Power Edge monitors and reports on performance variations that might indicate degradation. Each device can automatically and independently reboot up to four separate devices to help restore service to normal operating parameters. Avoid the calls to the help desk or employee troubleshooting by implementing the Hughes Active Power Edge.
By using the Hughes Active Power Edge, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your critical network equipment is being monitored 24/7 for indications of trouble. Performance results are viewable in the HughesON Portal. Implementation is easy – plug it in, and you’re good to go! Contact us to learn more about the Hughes Active Power Edge.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Ensures network continuity
- Eliminates manual troubleshooting
- Reduces customer support calls
- Communicates with HughesON Portal
- Monitors power use per outlet
- Regularly performs speed tests on remote networks
- Built-in surge suppression
- Leverages AI/AIOps for insights and anomaly detection