Deploy A Secure, Private 5G SA Network System
Maintain information accessibility, edge cloud and assurance no matter the obstacles with a custom, 5G standalone network system.
From the base to the battlefield, secure and reliable communications networks are a priority for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), and Hughes is helping to lead the way with private 5G SA network system deployments with security enhancements.
Customized to meet specific mission needs, each 5G Standalone (SA) network combines best of breed technologies and services from industry leaders, integrated and managed by the Hughes team of defense communications experts. Whether for internet of things (IoT) connectivity for equipment maintenance, low latency augmented/virtual reality applications, or high-speed data networking for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) missions, a private 5G system from Hughes offers the resiliency, security, and performance necessary to meet military connectivity standards today and into the future.
Some of the available technical features for 5G SA network system implementations include:
- Modular, open systems approach with edge cloud processing
- Zero trust security architecture
- Latest 5G SA network system features including network slicing
- Full spectrum threat detection and mitigation
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning support for network and security operations, and user applications
- Geostationary (GEO) and Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite backhaul and backup for deployment worldwide
To learn more about how Hughes can help meet defense network needs, anytime, anywhere and with any type of connectivity, including 5G, contact us today.
Standalone configuration will connect seamlessly anywhere on the planet using LEO and GEO satellite connectivity.
Dr. Rajeev Gopal discusses military 5G solutions on this episode of the McHale Report Podcast from Military Embedded Systems.