AI-powered automation keeps your WAN edge running smoothly.
Hughes Managed Router Services complement our Managed Broadband Connectivity by simplifying the management of routing equipment across all locations. The service provides for end-to-end high availability and secure site access across the entire wide area network. Avoid the burden of day-to-day network management and free your team to focus on business-critical initiatives. Hughes monitors, manages, and maintains your network for you, bringing decades of expertise and industry-leading customer service to provide 24x7x365 support to your business.
Partnering with the right MSP is a proven and cost-effective way to help improve the performance of your WAN and IT team. This managed service improves the end-user experience and enhances application performance across all your locations. The Managed Router offering includes router installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, help desk, billing, and management, plus end-to-end secure VPN tunneling from all sites. We partner with industry leaders Fortinet, Cisco and Meraki for platforms to support our services, as well as develop our own.
Get the network you need without the hassle. Contact us to learn more.
- Simplify all aspects of network management and operation
- Optimize network performance
- Increase cost-effectiveness and results for the IT team
- Full range of services, from design to on-site support
- Optimized network performance
- 24x7x365 management and support
- Tiered Customer Support options
- Visibility into all activities available through the HughesONTM Portal
- Responsive on-site field maintenance
- Automated remediation and self-healing solutions to improve customer experience
Pioneering AI-based Solutions
Hughes is pioneering Artificial Intelligence (AI) based solutions to self-heal managed routers in a number of instances, reducing the need to dispatch technicians for resolution and avoiding service disruption during business hours. Hughes’ AIOps technologies continually monitor routers to determine which may have a high likelihood of predicted failure based on high CPU and memory consumption and to auto-reset those routers outside of business hours before failure occurs. No human intervention is necessary. Last year, this technology saved our customers over 2,800 hours of business downtime last year.