Managed SASE (Secure Access Service Edge)
Protect your business with Hughes Managed SASE services, a cloud-based solution delivering exceptional user experience while providing comprehensive security.
Hughes Managed SASE is the latest in a series of comprehensive cybersecurity offerings designed to protect your business from cyber threats with a cloud-native and truly unified approach.
Today's businesses face a wide range of threats, including malware, phishing attacks, and data breaches. Traditional security approaches are no longer enough to keep up with the rapidly evolving threat landscape. That's where Secure Access Service Edge, or SASE, comes in.
SASE is a comprehensive framework that combines various security technologies into a single solution. The Hughes Managed SASE solution includes:
- CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker)
- Secure Web Gateways
- FWaaS (Firewall-as-a-Service)
- ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access)
- SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide Area Network)
With these components in place, our SASE solution delivers exceptional user experience while providing the protection that every business needs. We can help simplify your security infrastructure and reduce complexity by providing a single integrated solution for security.
Benefits of the Hughes Managed SASE solution:
- Cloud-native approach: Your security infrastructure is hosted in the cloud, providing the flexibility and scalability needed to adapt to changing business needs.
- Secure data no matter where you are: The SASE solution follows your data everywhere it goes, connecting people whether they are working remotely, on the go, or in the office.
- Improves your security posture: This scalable solution is cost-effective and easy to deploy, designed to reduce complexity and ensure your business has the highest level of protection.
At Hughes, we are committed to providing the highest level of cybersecurity protection for your business.
Our team of experts can help you evaluate your security needs, design and implement an effective security strategy, and manage your security infrastructure.
For parties interested in managing their own network traffic, we also offer SSE (Security Service Edge) as an option. Our solution can be tailored to fit your needs. Don't wait until a cyber-attack happens.
Contact us now to learn more about how our SASE services can help protect your business from the latest cyber threats.
In this e-book, we explore MDR’s offerings in detail, including what it is, how it differs from traditional security solutions, what benefits it delivers, how it can be implemented, and what the future holds in terms of MDR trends and capabilities.
Understanding the differences between advanced cybersecurity solutions can enable a business to keep pace with relentless hackers, even as the hackers’ capabilities grow.
Customizable cloud security solution is designed for small and mid-sized enterprises.