Hughes 9201 BGAN Inmarsat Terminal
The Hughes 9201 is a fully IP-compatible terminal certified for operation on Inmarsat’s BGAN global communications service.
Broadband Satellite IP Terminal with Voice and 802.11 WLAN Access Point
The Hughes 9201 is a fully IP-compatible terminal certified for operation on Inmarsat’s BGAN global communications service. Rugged and easy to use, the 9201 enables simultaneous IP packet and circuit-switched data communications via standard USB, Ethernet, ISDN, and 802.11 WLAN interfaces.
Lightweight, easy to set up and move
Easy to set up and connect, the Hughes 9201 is built to operate in even extreme weather conditions. Multiple user support means an entire team can share a single 9201 simultaneously, providing an 802.11 broadband wireless LAN at any site. Compact and lightweight, the Hughes 9201 can be quickly moved from site to site and connects within minutes. Combined with the global coverage of Inmarsat’s BGAN service, the Hughes 9201 offers a powerful IP-compatible gateway for corporate teams to stay connected and to share critical information virtually anywhere, anytime.
- Full IP compatibility—email, file transfer (FTP), VPN, browsing, etc.
- Compatible with all VPNs
- Cost-effective “always-on” access—only charged for data sent and received
- Web MMI is accessible via Wi-Fi-enabled smart phones
- Auto context activation features allows PDP contexts to be activated without user action
- Easy to install and connects in minutes
- UMTS IP-based services
- ISDN supplementary services
- FCC, CE, and GMPCS certified
Designed and developed by Hughes, the world leader in satellite networks and services, with more than 5 million terminals shipped to customers in over 100 countries.
- 492kbps IP data (transmit & receive)
- ISDN voice (4kbps)
- ISDN data (64kbps)
- Allows simultaneous use of all interfaces (Ethernet, USB, ISDN and WLAN)
- WLAN access point
- Multi-user capability (up to 11 simultaneous sessions)
- Selectable Quality of Service (32, 64, 128, 256kbps or X-stream)
- SIM card
- LED and audio pointing aids
- WLAN (IEEE 802.11b)
- ISDN (for voice and data)
- Broadband Satellite IP Terminal and WLAN Access Point
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack
- AC mains power adapter (110VAC - 240VAC)
- Travel adapter
- USB cable
- Ethernet cable
- ISDN cable
- User guide (PDF file on CD)
- Installation CD
- Standard lithium ion battery pack
- Extended lithium ion battery pack
- AC mains power adapter (110VAC - 240VAC) output
- Fixed mount kit
- Vehicular power adapter (10VDC - 32VDC) output