Supplier Web Portal
The Hughes® Supplier Web Portal consists of two basic sections:
1. Supplier Reschedule Report – communicates to our supply base our production schedule changes and allows our supply base to respond to those change requests.
2. Web-Based EDI – This section allows Hughes to conduct business via EDI with suppliers who are not traditionally EDI-enabled. Hughes suppliers need only an Internet connection and a Web browser to use the tool. Behind the scenes, the tool facilitates the transmission of the following EDI transactions:
- 850 – Purchase Order
- 855 – Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- 860 – Purchase Order Change
- 865 – Purchase Order Change Acknowledgement
- 856 – Advanced Shipment Notification
- 810 – Invoice
If you are currently a supplier to HNS and do not have access to our Supplier Web Portal, please contact your Hughes Buyer for further information.
Connect to the Hughes Supplier Web Portal