When was the last time someone asked your opinion… and actually wanted to hear it?! That’s one of the objectives of the Hughes User Group (HUG) Global Conference. At HUG, Hughes customers, vendors, partners, thought leaders, and solution experts come together to talk about their experiences with Hughes products and services; listen to industry leaders and peers; and learn about industry practices, trends, and innovations. And a main component of the user group experience is the opportunity for you to provide feedback that will help shape future innovations from Hughes. We value your input as we develop and refine products and services to solve your business and operational challenges.
This year’s HUG Conference will take place May 7-10 in Fort Worth, Texas. Here’s a preview of what you can expect at HUG 2023:
- General Sessions to learn about the latest developments from Hughes
- Special Interest Workshops for a deeper dive into an industry or technology
- Interactive Roundtables to facilitate conversation and gather feedback
- Networking Outings with small groups to share unique experiences around the city
Over the course of the event, sessions will explore:
- Advancements in Artificial Intelligence for Operations (AIOps) and how it can maximize your network’s potential
- A hands-on Digital Signage workshop to demonstrate product capabilities and features
- The hype versus reality when it comes to emerging transports
- Use cases for a variety of network architectures for workload connectivity
- The increased risks driving the need for Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and other security features
And more! Hughes enterprise customers from the U.S. and around the world are welcome to attend. Ask your account representative for more details. Registration closes April 18, 2023. Register here. We look forward to welcoming you to Fort Worth!