Tracks how much capacity is allocated within a system for outroutes, inroutes and IP Gateways, with easy-to-read graphs.
Online help – Fully indexed and searchable online help and documentation library.
- ExpertNMS’s Resource Manager tracks how much of a given capacity is being allocated within the system.
- It will do this for
- Inroute groups
- Enterprise gateways.
- Distribution of an Outroute capacity across Enterprise Gateways is shown, as is Distribution of a POD’s capacity across Inroute Groups and IQoS plans.
- Distribution of capacity allocated to Open Access, Constant Bit Rate (CBR), and Constant Information Rate (CIR) is also tracked by ExpertNMS.
- These allocations are updated and graphed in real-time as allocations are made or adjusted.
- Available capacity can be allocated precisely, under- subscribed, or oversubscribed based upon the operational and business strategies.
- Allows monitoring of real-time load on the network compared with the configured capacity.