Hughes’ fourth quarter and full year 2007 results were announced on March 3, 2008.
Snapshot of Full Year 2007 Results for HNS, LLC
- Revenues increased by 13% over 2006 to $970 million
- Operating income for the year was $90 million, a growth of 56% over 2006
- EBITDA increased by 28% to $139 million in 2007 over 2006
- Net income increased by 161% to $50 million
- All market segments showed robust growth. The major revenue growth contributors were the consumer, international, and mobile satellite markets with growth rates of 13%, 11% and 77% respectively in 2007 over 2006
- The consumer base grew to 379,900 subscribers as of December 31, 2007, a growth of 16% over the subscriber base on December 31, 2006
- The North America and International enterprise groups provided a solid revenue base contributing in aggregate over half of HNS’ total revenue in 2007
- Hughes was awarded a record $1.1 billion of new orders in 2007, representing a growth of 30% over 2006
Snapshot of Fourth Quarter Results
- Revenues increased by 15 %
- Operating income increased by 39%
- Net income increased by 95% over the fourth quarter of 2006
For up-to-date news, financial information, audios, and videos, visit our Investor Relations section.