Hughes Professional Services Teams with CLEC
HPS teams with CLEC to help them create new value-added services
At HUGHES, we know that technical expertise is important, but only if its application makes good business sense. So when we work with our clients, we bring both skills to the table.
Our client is a competitive, facilities-based telephone company that provides basic telephony service to residences and businesses.
Our client was expanding its fiber and wireless network and wanted to capitalize on its broadband capacity by offering value-added services as part of its projected ISP offering.
- Analyze technological, business and regulatory developments in the regional and international telecommunications markets.
- Identify, define and evaluate the commercial viability of value-added services that could potentially be offered by the client.
- Prioritize the list of services and select the top candidates for implementation.
- Study and evaluate the market potential for each service and perform competitive analysis of players/competitors in the target market.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan, including identification of potential partners/vendors, development of request for proposal (RFP) and partnership agreements, and support for business plan implementation.
After analyzing the regional and international telecommunications markets, >the following value added services were identified:
- Virtual private networks and telecommuting
- Unified messaging
- ASP (ERP, horizontal applications, vertical applications)
- Web hosting and streaming
- Video conferencing
SWOT analyses were performed on each of the above value-added services. To date, HPS has completed project milestones on deadline and are on track to complete the project in its entirety by the 1st quarter of 2002.
Hughes Professional Services—Transforming Technical Know-How Into Business Results
Please contact your regional HUGHES sales representative or the Hughes Professional Services Information Hotline at our headquarters in Germantown, Maryland, USA, (Washington, DC area) at telephone +01-301-601-6425 or contact us at email@example.com. You can also check the Hughes Professional Services Website.