Hughes Professional Services Helps VSAT Carrier
HPS helps Latin American VSAT carrier add value to its service offerings
At HUGHES, we know that technical expertise is important, but only if its application makes good business sense. So when we work with our clients, we bring both skills to the table.
Our client is a major VSAT carrier in Latin America, focusing on providing satellite-based Internet and multimedia services for large and medium-sized enterprises.
The client wanted to offer a range of VSAT services, both traditional and broadband IP-based. The client needed Professional Services to provide a level of intelligence in their VSAT network with the objective of enabling service creation and instant time-to-revenue.
- Define and analyze business requirements of the client and its customers.
- Design service offerings that maximize profitability and for each service define the following:
- Features, performance and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Business Model
- Provide business training on how to sell value-added services to jump start client’s commercial activities.
HPS identified and defined the following value-added services:
- Internet access and VPN intranet services
- Transactional services
- Multimedia content-delivery services
Within two months, the client was able to begin implementation of the ISP/VPN architecture, and will shortly start operation of the first two services—Internet access and VPN intranet.
Please contact your regional HUGHES sales representative or the Hughes Professional Services Information Hotline at our headquarters in Germantown, Maryland, USA, (Washington, DC area) at telephone +01-301-601-6425 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our Website.
Hughes Professional Services—Transforming Technical Know-How Into Business Results